We welcome your 2023/24 executive committee of the Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce, who have volunteered their time and expertise for the year to create a bright future for Redlands.
- President – Suzie Tafolo (Tafolo Realty)
- Vice President – Ross Snell (McCarthy Durie Lawyers)
- Vice President – Adrian Reavley (Express Print & Sign)
- Vice President – Linda Grieve (The Cage Youth Foundation)
- Secretary – Katie Bolton (Air Elite Group)
- Treasurer – Michelle Meurs (Shoebox Books & Tax)
- Committee – Aaron Weir (Azz Industries)
- Committee – Ally Williamson (Rivers Insurance)
- Committee – Cheryl Stainsby (Your Director’s Advocate)
- Committee – Grace Tobin (BUSY Schools, Cleveland)
- Committee – Tina Nash (Bathrooms2nv)
Did you know that the Chamber is run by a team of volunteers from the local business community to work with you and champion the Redlands Coast as a place of investment, business, economic and social growth?
President Suzie Tafolo outlined that 2023 has been an exciting year of growth internally for the Chamber.
With the past 12 month’s approach including a focus on building the Chamber’s membership, delivering events with more impact and value for the members and sponsors and future-proofing the work of the Chamber through an internal review of the Chamber’s systems, outcomes and deliverables.
It has been an exciting year for the Redlands Coast Connected Business Community with the Chamber outlining some of the major milestones, changes and activities undertaken to strengthen the region:
- Creation of a membership and sponsorship ambassador sub committee, for on the ground access to the Chamber
- Increased data sharing opportunities between state and local government, as well as mutual collaborations, including with Rotary Club, Redlands Museum, Champion Redlands Coast partners, Redland City Council, DYJESBT and more
- The collaboration of over 50+ stakeholders engaged to drive the flagship priorities of the Redlands Coast forward, including; Housing Choice, Tertiary Presence, Health Precincts, Commercial Spaces and Tourism Accommodation.
- Two years extension of the Redlands Regional Jobs Committee funding and resourcing
- Creation of supporting resources for employers and employees for workplace diversification, work experience, recruitment and more
- The advancement of the only free local online jobs board for the Redlands Coast, including over 2000 listed jobs and more than 3200 registered job seekers, since its inception.
- Mental Health First Aid trained volunteers to assist business owners and organisational leaders with business success and well-being
- Industry relevant updates and networking opportunities for the connected business community
- Invitation to school students to attend Chamber events to connect schools with industry
- And record attendance at Chamber events in 2023
Thank you to all of the selfless volunteers, corporate partners, sponsors, members and supporters of the Chamber that make the Redlands Coast a #brightfutureahead. We look forward to 2024 and continuing the work of the Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce.To become a member, visit redlandscoastchamber.org.au
Contributed by Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce